OPPO RENO2F FAILED WRITE FLASH

Moderators: VC_INDIA, DYNET, zhulianqi, .::ARD::., Altaf_Azhari, Prince Rajpoot, simonng83

elpring
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:15 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

OPPO RENO2F FAILED WRITE FLASH

Post by elpring » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:10 am

Disconnect Mobile...
re-input Mobile Battery...
then connect usb to computer....
Make Sure your Mobie have power...
>>> Searching Mobile Com Port...
Get Mobile Port: COM57
>>> Driver Identifying name:
MediaTek USB Port_V1632
>>> Get Mobile Aleady...
CPU_NAME: MT6771
>>> Reading Mobile Hardware info...Success
HW_Inf: 8A00 SW_Inf: CA00
>>> Initializing Mobile Phone...>>> Sending AUTH file...>>>>try get devices info...
MediaTek USB Port_V1632
VID: 0x0E8D PID: 0x0003
Success
>>> Downloading boot1 to Mobile...Success
ÊÖ»ú״̬:SYNC...
ÊÖ»ú״̬Çл»Îª :brom...³É¹¦
È·ÈÏÊÖ»ú״̬Ϊ :brom...
Initializationing BOOT2 ...
=====================Flash ÀàÐÍ(UFS)==============
Flash Size: 0x0000001DCB000000 -> 122032M
Flash ID: 1408d1eaebc4000000000000 Flash Code: H9HQ16AFAMMDAR>>> Reading Mobile GPT data...Success
>>>>Write Block preloader
>>>>Writeing Mobile data preloader ...
>>>>Write Block recovery
>>>>Writeing Mobile data recovery ...
Seting Write Order fail...

elpring
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:15 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: OPPO RENO2F FAILED WRITE FLASH

Post by elpring » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:30 pm

Disconnect Mobile...
re-input Mobile Battery...
then connect usb to computer....
Make Sure your Mobie have power...
>>> Searching Mobile Com Port...
Get Mobile Port: COM4
>>> Driver Identifying name:
USB Serial Device
>>> Get Mobile Aleady...
CPU_NAME: MT6771
>>> Reading Mobile Hardware info...Success
HW_Inf: 8A00 SW_Inf: CA00
>>> Initializing Mobile Phone...>>> Sending AUTH file...>>>>try get devices info...
USB Serial Device
VID: 0x0E8D PID: 0x0003
Success
>>> Downloading boot1 to Mobile...Success
ÊÖ»ú״̬:SYNC...
ÊÖ»ú״̬Çл»Îª :brom...³É¹¦
È·ÈÏÊÖ»ú״̬Ϊ :brom...
Initializationing BOOT2 ...
=====================Flash ÀàÐÍ(UFS)==============
Flash Size: 0x0000001DCB000000 -> 122032M
Flash ID: 1408d1eaebc4000000000000 Flash Code: H9HQ16AFAMMDAR>>> Reading Mobile GPT data...Success
>>>>Write Block preloader
>>>>Writeing Mobile data preloader ...
>>>>Write Block recovery
>>>>Writeing Mobile data recovery ...
Seting Write Order fail...

elpring
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:15 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: OPPO RENO2F FAILED WRITE FLASH

Post by elpring » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:38 am

Disconnect Mobile...
re-input Mobile Battery...
then connect usb to computer....
Make Sure your Mobie have power...
>>> Searching Mobile Com Port...
Get Mobile Port: COM4
>>> Driver Identifying name:
USB Serial Device
>>> Get Mobile Aleady...
CPU_NAME: MT6771
>>> Reading Mobile Hardware info...Success
HW_Inf: 8A00 SW_Inf: CA00
>>> Initializing Mobile Phone...>>> Sending AUTH file...>>>>try get devices info...
USB Serial Device
VID: 0x0E8D PID: 0x0003
Success
>>> Downloading boot1 to Mobile...Success
ÊÖ»ú״̬:SYNC...
ÊÖ»ú״̬Çл»Îª :brom...³É¹¦
È·ÈÏÊÖ»ú״̬Ϊ :brom...
Initializationing BOOT2 ...
=====================Flash ÀàÐÍ(UFS)==============
Flash Size: 0x0000001DCB000000 -> 122032M
Flash ID: 1408d1eaebc4000000000000 Flash Code: H9HQ16AFAMMDAR>>> Reading Mobile GPT data...Success
>>>>Write Block preloader
>>>>Writeing Mobile data preloader ...
>>>>Write Block recovery
>>>>Writeing Mobile data recovery ...
>>>>Write Block md1img
>>>>Writeing Mobile data md1img ...
>>>>Write Block spmfw
>>>>Writeing Mobile data spmfw ...
>>>>Write Block scp1
>>>>Writeing Mobile data scp1 ...
>>>>Write Block scp2
>>>>Writeing Mobile data scp2 ...
>>>>Write Block sspm_1
>>>>Writeing Mobile data sspm_1 ...
>>>>Write Block sspm_2
>>>>Writeing Mobile data sspm_2 ...
>>>>Write Block cam_vpu1
>>>>Writeing Mobile data cam_vpu1 ...
>>>>Write Block cam_vpu2
>>>>Writeing Mobile data cam_vpu2 ...
>>>>Write Block cam_vpu3
>>>>Writeing Mobile data cam_vpu3 ...
>>>>Write Block lk
>>>>Writeing Mobile data lk ...
>>>>Write Block lk2
>>>>Writeing Mobile data lk2 ...
>>>>Write Block boot
>>>>Writeing Mobile data boot ...
>>>>Write Block logo
>>>>Writeing Mobile data logo ...
>>>>Write Block odmdtbo
>>>>Writeing Mobile data odmdtbo ...
>>>>Write Block tee1
>>>>Writeing Mobile data tee1 ...
>>>>Write Block tee2
>>>>Writeing Mobile data tee2 ...
>>>>Write Block odm
>>>>Writeing Mobile data odm ...
>>>>Write Block vendor
>>>>Writeing Mobile data vendor ...
Seting Write Order fail...

Post Reply